- Full Product Details
Hawaii Big Island + Adamus + BON = A Grand Adventure
February 12 – 16, 2017
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keahou Bay
Kona, Hawaii, US
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
Here’s what you’ll learn and experience:
• BON, the backdrop of creation
• Beyond Time and Space
• Consciousness versus Thought
• Light Body & Mind Integration
It’s our second time on the Big Island of Hawaii, and together with Adamus Saint-Germain, we’re now arranging our second BON Adventure workshop. BON is the term used by Adamus to describe the backdrop of creation onto which consciousness projects itself to create reality. “Bon” is also the French word for “good.”
We’ll start with a Hawaiian-style opening dinner on Sunday evening, February 12. There will be sessions with Adamus each morning, and then free time in the afternoons to integrate and explore. We’ll have time for optional afternoon activities such as swimming with the dolphins and touring the Kilauea volcano, the world’s only active “drive-in” volcano. On Friday, February 17, join us for an optional whale watching tour!
The daily sessions will focus around BON, the thing that Adamus calls the backdrop of life. Our consciousness is projected onto BON and reality springs forth. We’ll also work with Light Body and Mind Integration, experience the movement of TimeSpace, and experience the difference between mental thoughts and consciousness. And, as everyone who has attended a Crimson Circle workshop knows, Adamus may revise the discussion points at any moment to fit the energy of the group.
The Big Island (officially called Hawaii) has many different environments, ranging from the lush tropical greenery on the east side, to the drier and sunnier paradise on west side. There’s a lot of ancient Hawaiian mystery and lore on the island, including some “energetically active” areas right on the hotel property. The locals are friendly, and service at all of the restaurants and hotels are first class. There are lava fields, black sand beaches, beautiful waterfalls and stunning sunsets. There’s always something to do on the Big Island, but plenty of places to get away, if you want to be alone.
Attendee ratings from BON Adventure 2016:
• Adamus Saint Germain channels: 100% Excellent
• Personal Effect of BON Adventure: 79% Life Changing, 21% Very Good
• Would recommend this workshop to other Shaumbra: 100%
Comments from attendees:
“A perfect experience in a perfect setting. Truly amazing! Tres bon!”
“Can't describe it well enough. Such a Gift!!!”
“It's finally connecting all the dots, I love it.”
“I feel that my life will change exponentially this year after this BON adventure. It already started happening right after I signed up for the BON event.
“It's something I would do again at a moments notice. It's provided me with an experience of the sweetness of live & the sweetness of existence. And the feeling/understanding of the creation of existence.
“And whilst I have enjoyed all my Crimson Circle adventures, this one was the most enjoyable. There was a quality, a sense & an energy which truly connected with my soul.”
EVERYTHING ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW:
Sexual Energies School
This workshop is not recommended for persons currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant) medications.
Limited to 70 attendees plus staff.
$1,195 Early Bird through November 30, 2016.
After November 30, 2016, the cost is $1,500
Payment plan available. You may choose to pay in full or in three payments of $400 each.
You may complete your registration as three non-refundable payments of $400. At the top of the page, please select the appropriate payment and complete your order.
Each payment item and the schedule are available to you on this store page. Please, bookmark the page or save the link. The payments are not automatic; you will need to take care of each of the payments separately by the indicated due date. Why not set up a calendar reminder!
First payment: $400 – Immediately as deposit
Second payment: $400 – by September 15, 2016
Third payment: $400 – by November 15, 2016
All payments are non-refundable. Late payments may result in losing the space.
- You will need to have completed Sexual Energies School to be able to attend. If you have not done so at least 30 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel your registration and refund 75% of your registration fee.
- Attendees are required to stay at the venue hotel during the event. There is a $500 surcharge that will be added to your registration fee, if you choose not to book your room at the Sheraton. If you a sharing a room with another attendee, please be sure to let Maija know the names of those under one booking.
Limited amount of Shareholder, Translation and Webhost credit spaces are available. Please, inquire: email@example.com
Included in Price
- Registration fee
- 90-day access to e-Reader text transcript after the event (available a few weeks after the event)
- Welcome Dinner
- Coffee at morning break
* 25% cancellation fee through January 11, 2017
* 50% cancellation fee from January 12, 2017
* Non-refundable from January 28, 2017
The payments in the payment plan are nonrefundable.
Location and Lodging
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
78-128 Ehukai Street
IMPORTANT! Due to hotel contracts and energy continuity, all attendees are required to stay at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa. All attendees are asked to make their hotel reservation within 20 days of registering for the event. You may benefit from our group rate only by using the link below or by mentioning Crimson Circle 2017 on the phone: +1 808 930 4962. You will be asked to confirm your reservation with your credit card.
HOTEL ROOM RESERVATION LINK, CRIMSON CIRCLE 2017 EVENT:
Room types Price per room (single or double occupancy), excluding taxes
Mountain View $189
Partial Ocean View $209
Ocean View $229
Ocean Front $249
State and local taxes are currently at 13.4167%.
Please, contact Kori Gacayan at +1 808 930 4892 for room type upgrades from Mountain View into the ocean view rooms. You may also call the on-site reservation department at +1 808 930 4962.
- The Crimson Circle rate is the lowest rate available. We have negotiated this special rate and there is no additional resort fee that is otherwise always added to your daily rate. The included resort fee is worth $30 for each day plus taxes (state and local taxes, currently 13.4167%). This arrangement ensures the best possible hotel rate for our group.
- The Resort Fee package includes the following benefits: hi-speed internet access in guest room and the Ocean View deck (Lobby level), self-parking for one vehicle (valet parking additional $7 per night), unlimited local and 1-800 calls, 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day, complimentary use of Keauhou to Kona trolley, 2 Bottles of water daily, and access to yoga classes, cultural tours, Morning Island Orientation, Hula and Lei making classes per the Daily Schedule of Events. Subject to change.
- Group rate starts at $189 per room plus taxes (state and local taxes, currently 13.4167%). Available for five days before and after event days.
- There is a $500 surcharge that will be added to your registration fee, if you choose not to book your room at the Sheraton. If you a sharing a room with another attendee, please be sure to let Maija know the names of those under one booking.
The nearest airport is Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA). It is the primary airport on the Island of Hawaii. It serves transpacific and inter-island flights. It is approximately 30 minutes from the hotel by car or taxi. CLICK HERE FOR A MAP
You will need to make your own arrangements for transportation while you are in Hawaii. You can do this together with other attendees in our private BON Adventure social media group you will be invited to after you have registered. With a rental car, you are free to explore the island. We will assist in arranging transportation for our excursions.
February 12 – 16, 2017
6:00 PM on Sunday, February 12
The Welcome Dinner is the beginning of the workshop. Please, make sure to arrange your arrival so that you can be there comfortably, preferably arriving one day in advance. Give yourself some time to recover from possible jet lag. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot make it to this opening dinner, we kindly ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
We also ask you to let us know, as soon as you can, if you prefer a vegetarian meal option at the included dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, February 13 – Thursday, February 16
Sessions go from 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM each day. On some evenings before dinner, we will gather for Quiet Time.
Optional Whale Watching Trip
Friday, February 17
Details to be announced.
We highly recommend contacting the Sheraton Kona Vacation Service Coordinators.
Email: Vacation Services Coordinators
Ask about swimming with dolphins, the "drive-in volcano", paradise beaches, tropical once-in-a-lifetime must-see's and the best views over the islands.
And, lastly, don't forget the Hoola Spa! Book your treatments soon!
All sessions conducted in English.
Maija Leisso: email@example.com
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review