New Store Information
Welcome to the New Crimson Circle Store !
After nearly eight months of planning and hard work, we have launched our brand new online store! It will have much better functionality for you as a customer, allowing you to easily keep track of your orders for events, Cloud Classes, downloads, donations, subscriptions and more. Please read through the following items carefully to find out how you’ll be affected.
This new Crimson Circle store looks almost exactly the same as before. Although you may notice a few subtle differences, the changes are mostly behind-the-scenes in the software and programming.
LOGIN – *IMPORTANT!*
The first time you visit the new Store, you will need to do one very important thing: reset your password.
Here’s how to do this:
• When you see the large Welcome banner, click on Sign In at the top of the page
• Click on Reset Your Password
• Enter the email address that you use for your current Store account (make sure it’s the correct one!)
• Check your email account for a message called “Password Reset Confirmation for [your name]” , Make sure you check your SPAM folder, if you don't receive the email in a few minutes.
• Click on the link in the email
• Enter the password you want to use and click Reset Password
Login to your account at the top of the page to see what's available.
Now you’re ready to browse, check your account and place orders!
Once you’re logged in to the new Store, you’ll find there are a lot of new benefits and features.
You can now manage all aspects of your account much more easily. This includes your:
• Event details, Cloud Class links, etc.
• Downloadable products (now available to you for an unlimited time) • Recurring orders
• Address & shipping information
• Payment & credit card information (secure and encrypted)
• In store credit, coupons, etc. (and much easier to use)
• Product reviews
The new CC store is responsive. That means it knows whether you’re accessing it from your computer, smart phone or tablet, and will adjust accordingly
Discounts received by $44 and $99 Crimson Circle Angels will now be applied automatically to your orders
No more confusing pages to get through while checking out. Now it’s all easily accessible on one page. You can also easily add additional info for multiple event registrations.
The CC Store is currently available in 8 languages (EN, DE, NO, RU, FR, IT, RO, ES) and we have more coming soon! Simply click on the flag icon in the upper right corner of any Store page and select your preferred language.
In the new Store you will be able to sort Advanced Studies classes by both month and country.
With this new technology we are implementing, Crimson Circle is on the leading edge of safe and trustworthy ecommerce.
As always, we are here to assist you when needed. If you have followed the directions above and are still having trouble, please feel free to send an email to Customer Service.