- Full Product Details
THE MASTER´S GUIDE
To New Energy Living
September 25–29, 2018
Featuring live channels with
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
A new gathering with Adamus Saint-Germain! A Master’s Guide to New Energy Living begins another new direction for Crimson Circle workshops. Instead of talking about how to become an enlightened Being, we’ll be talking about how the Master copes with, co-exists with and handles everyday human life... as a Master. It’s a time to get together with Shaumbra, talk about the transition into mastery, and how to handle – and even enjoy – life on Planet Earth. We can’t say too much more about this workshop because it hasn’t been done yet, and Adamus is prone to making changes and adjustments right up to the last minute. But if you feel the call, register now for The Master’s Guide to New Energy Living. It’s sure to be a sell-out!
We will be staying right between the rolling hills of Siena, the classic Tuscan countryside in Italy! The area provides a cozy, relaxed setting for this workshop. The area is known for its Chianti wines, incredibly delicious prosciutto (very thinly sliced ham), and a very wide variety of sweet desserts. To explore the area, it is most convenient to have a car.
Make sure to visit the old town of Monteriggioni on a hill-top and eat freshly-baked pizza for dinner in the walled center, enjoy a glass of good, local chianti…
Our venue hotel, Borgo San Luigi, offers 73 rooms, most with private terrace or garden, allowing a pleasant stay in the heart of the Tuscan countryside. The five buildings making up the original 17th century structure, in the midst of the 60.000 square meter park that surrounds the hotel, have been restructured respecting their original architecture. Due to its remarkable location, between Siena and Florence, the hotel is a perfect starting point to visit a territory celebrated all over the world for its incomparable natural and artistic heritage. The hotel offers a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a pool situated in the vast area of the park that surrounds the structure.
This event is limited to 70 attendees.
Sexual Energies School. You will need to have completed SES School from a certified Crimson Circle teacher or attended to a Crimson Circle SES Online class, to be able to attend. If you have not done so at least 30 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel your registration and refund 75% of your registration fee.
- This workshop is not recommended for persons currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant medications)
- We consider this an advanced Crimson Circle workshop, so it’s important to have a good understanding of the Adamus’ materials from the past few years, including Ancestral Freedom, Wound of Adam, ProGnost and even the Master’s Life series. Participation in Keahak is also helpful. These are not required, but highly recommended
Tuesday, September 25, 2018
Registration and Welcome Dinner
* The Welcome Dinner is the beginning of the workshop. We will meet at approximately 6:00 PM. Please, make sure to arrange your arrival so that you can be there comfortably, preferably arriving at least one day before the event begins, to get properly adjusted. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot make it to this opening dinner, we kindly ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
* We also ask you to let us know, as soon as you can, if you prefer a vegetarian meal option at the included dinner: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, September 26 through Saturday, September 29, 2018
Sessions will go from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM each day.
There will be plenty of time for you to explore the area and just relax.
All sessions are conducted in English.
$1095 early bird before August 15, 2018.
After August 16, the cost is $1395
Payment plan available in three installments. Initial deposit and 2 payments of $365 each. Payments within the payment plan are non-refundable and not automatic. Initial deposit or full fee required to hold a space.
Full instructions available for approved applicants.
Limited amount of Shareholder, Translation and Webhost credit spaces are available. Please, inquire with Seissa Cuartas at email@example.com
Included in Price
• Registration fee
• Welcome Dinner
• 90-day access to e-Reader text transcript (available a few weeks after the event)
* 25% cancellation fee through August 1, 2018
* 50% cancellation fee from August 2, 2018
* Non-refundable from September 1, 2018
LOCATION AND LODGING
Due to hotel contracts and energy continuity, all attendees are required to stay at the Borgo San Luigi.
Hotel room group rates:
Single Room: 140,00 EUR
Double room - double occupancy: 180,00 EUR
Triple room: 210,00 EUR
Quadruple room: 231,00 EUR
Breakfast, Service charge, and VAT (taxes) included.
City tax euro 2,00 per person per day for the first 3 days
Please make your hotel reservations as soon as you receive your application approval letter by email for this event. The hotel is holding a limited room block for us.
IMPORTANT: Please, only use Hotel´s reservation form to make your reservation.
Tuscany has two international airports, the Galileo Galilei International Airport in Pisa and Amerigo Vespucci Airport, also known as Peretola, in Florence. Located only 80 km apart, the Pisa airport is the larger of the two airports.
Both airports handle flights from major European cities. Pisa handles the bulk of European scheduled flights so it might be easier to find flights into Pisa.
From both airports, There is a shuttle service to the local train station. From there you should take the direct train to Siena train station.
Don’t forget to validate your ticket at the station!
A taxi from Siena train station to the Borgo costs aprox. €35-40 ($44-50).
We recommend renting a car or carpooling with other attendees. This way you will also be able to explore the area. You can arrange this in a private social media group you will be invited to once registered.
In addition, Borgo San Luigi has a shuttle service from/to both airports and also to the Siena train station. Please contact our local host, Lucia Ligi, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or for signing up for the shuttle service.
For more information in transportation please CLICK HERE
GPS coordinates for Borgo San Luigi : GPS N 43° 23´ 20.3” E 11° 9´ 41.9”
Please, feel free to contact our local host for travel or sightseeing tips. Lucia Ligi: email@example.com
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please, contact Seissa Cuartas: firstname.lastname@example.org
CCEC Event Disclaimers
- I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format
- I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and also that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
- I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review