- Full Product Details
THE THRESHOLD™ REUNION
September 13 – 15, 2019
Featuring live channels and personal interaction
with Adamus Saint-Germain
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
Live music with Yoham!
featuring Gerhard & Einat
The Threshold Reunion is for Graduates who would like to revisit the energies and experiences of The Threshold. There will be group sessions for sharing and discussing, and plenty of live Adamus channels.There have been 15 Threshold events since the first gathering in February 2014. Less than 500 Shaumbra have taken this life-changing workshop, and most attendees realize the profound effect that it had on their lives. It’s a huge commitment to take The Threshold, and the energies continue long after the actual workshop ends. Adamus also calls it the “Dragon Workshop” because attendees come to know the dragon at the doorway to their enlightenment.
The Threshold Reunion is unique because of the special bond between attendees. What one experiences during and after their Threshold gathering is difficult to discuss with others, but when we get together for a Threshold Reunion the energies can flow and the conversations are meaningful. This will be our third Threshold Reunion and although we don’t know what Adamus has in store the previous Threshold Reunions have been profound.
We’ll hold the reunion at the beautiful Seehotel in Rust, Austria. This fine wine area close to water is ideal for relaxing into the workshop energies. With a small population and Unesco World Heritage nature around, in Rust you will be able to focus on just you. Rust is famous for the white storks as well as the beauty of many old town houses dating back from the 16th to the 19th century that have well-looked after Baroque or Renaissance facades.
The venue hotel, Seehotel Rust, is situated at the waterside of Lake Neusiedl. Lake Neusiedl is Europe’s (second) largest steppe lake with 300 days of sunshine every year. The four-star hotel has a Wellness Oasis spa with an indoor pool for resting and rejuvenating. Check out the video (click here) to feel into the ambiance!
This gathering is limited to 70 participants plus staff.
- Pre-requisite: Attendance at a previous Threshold event.
All attendees are required to stay at Seehotel Rust, the venue for this event.
The Threshold Retreat is for you. Please, consider leaving your family and friends behind during this special time. The environment is not suitable for small children and all event activities are for attendees only.
We recommend single accommodation. This will allow for all the personal integration during the workshop. Having your own space can be a true treat!
We recommend arriving at least one day before the event begins to get properly adjusted.
Early bird price $795 until July 31, 2019
Regular price will be $995 from August 1, 2019.
Payment PlanPayment plan available in three installments. Payments within the payment plan are non-refundable and not automatic. If you choose the payment plan and complete the initial deposit of $300, you will receive a separate link by email to complete the remaining two payments of $247.50 each installment. Initial deposit of $300 or full fee required to hold a space.
Limited amount of Translation and Web Host credit spaces are available. Please inquire with Seissa Cuartas at [email protected].
Included in Price
• Registration fee
• Threshold Reunion Dinner
• 90-day access to e-Reader text transcript (available a few weeks after the event)
• Access to private Ning social media site for Threshold attendees
• Coffee and tea during the breaks
* 25% cancellation fee through August 15, 2019
* 50% cancellation fee from August 16, 2019
* Non-refundable after August 31, 2019
All sessions will be conducted in English only.
LOCATION AND LODGING
Am Seekanal 2-4,
Due to hotel contracts and energy continuity, all attendees are required to reserve lodging at the Seehotel Rust.Room Rates:
Double room for single use: 104 EUR
Double room for double use: 94 EUR per personMeals Rates:
Lunch 22 EUR
Dinner 26 EURIncluded in your room reservation:
Breakfast buffet, Service charge, and all taxes included.The Wellness Oasis at Seehotel Rust offers diverse facilities to unwind and to relax. As a guest at the hotel, you will have access to the light flooded wellness oasis with a panoramic view of the lake Neusiedl with Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, fog grotto, steam bath, experience showers, heated benches, rest room, indoor pool (15 x 7 meters, 28 degrees) and gym (3 exercise bike (ergo meter), 1 cross trainer and a full-body fitness station.AIRPORT & TRANSFERS
Rust is about a 45-50 minute drive from Vienna International Airport and about a 50-60 minute drive from downtown Vienna.
We recommend renting a car or car pooling with other attendees if you are flying. This way you will also be able to explore the area. You can arrange this in the private Threshold Reunion Facebook group you will be invited to once you have registered.
You will find the driving instructions to the Seehotel Rust here.
Click here for public transportation options from Vienna to Rust.
DATES AND TIMES
September 12, 2019.
Friday, September 13 – Sunday, September 15, 2019
Sessions go from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM each day.
The Threshold Reunion Dinner:
Saturday, September 14, 2019
- We will hold a celebration dinner on Saturday for the attendees of the event.
- If you prefer a vegetarian meal for dinner, please, send an email to Seissa Cuartas [email protected].
There will be plenty of time for you to explore the area and just relax.
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please, contact Seissa Cuartas: [email protected]
CCEC Event Disclaimers
- I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format.
- I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
- I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review