- Full Product Details
The Ahmyo® Retreat
April 13–17, 2019
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
“Ahmyo” means many things. It’s a term Adamus introduced into the Shaumbra vernacular several years ago to describe the graceful life of the human master. Ahmyo means “the good life”. It’s filled with abundance, ease, sensuality, vitality and natural energy flow. Ahmyo is powerless. It’s the epitome of “it comes to you.”
Ahmyo is the point of separation when the I Am begins integrating with the human. Mental choices are replaced with Master choices. It’s the point when the wisdom of the soul becomes available to the human, and where the human is given dominion for their life experiences. Simply put, it’s a “change of management” from a human with limited perspectives to a Master with freedom.
In the Ahmyo Retreat, Adamus will discuss the difference between the human life and the Ahmyo life. He’ll guide sessions for allowing into this energy dynamic that provides the basis for the Master AND the human to live an embodied and enlightened life. All sessions will feature new materials from Adamus, even different than the previous Ahmyo Retreat workshops.
We consider this an advanced Crimson Circle workshop, so it’s important to have a good understanding of the Adamus’ materials from the past few years, including Ancestral Freedom, Wound of Adam, ProGnost and even the Master’s Life series. Participation in Keahak is also helpful. These are not required, but highly recommended. The Sexual Energies School is a requirement to attend the Ahmyo Retreat.
We limit the number of attendees to assure the highest level of clarity and integration. This event will be held at the Villa Ahmyo and limited to only 30 attendees.
Villa Ahmyo is the culmination of a long-held dream to create a safe space for Shaumbra to experience the Ahmyo Life.
Sessions will be held outdoors on the terrace, near the swimming pool, with a beautiful view of the ocean. The villa is surrounded by lush tropical foliage, and magical energies that only the Big Island of Hawaii offers.
Please register early because this event will sell out quickly. Don´t delay in making your travel and lodging arrangements right away, because this time of the year is a high travel season. For more information contact Seissa Cuartas at: [email protected]
This event is limited to only 30 attendees.
Attendee ratings from previous Ahmyo Retreat events:
Channeled messages from Adamus Saint-Germain:
The Ahmyo Retreat experience
Life changing: 82.83% - A good, positive experience: 17.17%
Would recommend The Ahmyo Retreat to other Shaumbra: 100%
Registration price of The Ahmyo Retreat workshop:
A good value for the cost: 64.3% - Just right for the cost: 33.3%
Sexual Energies School is required. You will need to have completed the Sexual Energies School from a certified Crimson Circle teacher or taken a Crimson Circle SES Online class. If you have not done so at least 30 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel your registration and refund 75% of your registration fee.
- This workshop is not recommended for anyone currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant medications)
The energy for the new Villa Ahmyo has been carefully prepared by Adamus and the Crimson Circle staff.
The house was designed and built by an architect in 1978 in a Tuscany style that harmonizes with the surrounded nature. It offers plenty of common area for the workshop, whether indoors with a spacious living room and a large kitchen, or outdoors, on the poolside terrace with the stunning view of the gardens and the ocean.
And within easy access to anywhere in the area from Kailua-Kona to Captain Cook.
Saturday, April 13, 2019– Arrival & Aloha Dinner
* The Aloha Dinner at the private villa is the beginning of the workshop. We will meet at approximately 5:00 PM. Please, make sure to arrange your arrival so that you can be there comfortably, preferably arriving one day in advance. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot make it to this opening dinner, we kindly ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
* We also ask you to let us know, as soon as you can, if you prefer a vegetarian meal option at the included dinner: [email protected]
Sunday, April 14 through Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Sessions go from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM each day.
All sessions will be conducted in English.Price
$1495 is the early-bird price through January 15, 2019... EXTENDED
The regular registration price goes up to $1900.
Included in Price
• Registration fee
• Aloha Welcome Dinner
• Coffee/tea breaks during the workshop
* 25% cancellation fee through December 15, 2018.
* 50% cancellation fee through January 16, 2019.
* Non-refundable after January 16, 2019.
Your final destination is the Kona International Airport at Keahole (KOA) on the Big Island. It is the primary airport on the Island of Hawaii. It serves transpacific and inter-island flights. Please make sure NOT to fly into the Hilo airport because it will take 2.5 hours to drive to Kona.
Please make your hotel or alternative lodging reservations as soon as you register for this event since Hawaii is a very popular all year round destination. Please note that the private villa is for the workshop only, and not for lodging. You will need to make lodging reservations at a local hotel, B & B, or vacation rental.
You will need to make your own arrangements for transportation while you are in Hawaii. It is a good idea to travel together with other attendees or share rides and lodging. If you are interested in sharing, please make sure to join our private Facebook group to which you will be invited.
Rental cars: Most major car rental companies are represented at the Kona, Hawaii airport. We recommend having a rental car for site-seeing and getting to the villa where the Ahmyo Retreat will be held.
Airport shuttle and taxis: Airport shuttles are available from the Kona airport to anywhere on the island.
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please, contact Seissa Cuartas: [email protected]
CCEC Event Disclaimers
- I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format
- I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and also that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
- I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review