- Full Product Details
The Channeling (and Sensing) Workshop
Crimson Circle Connection Center
July 27-29, 2018
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
with live channels from Adamus Saint-Germain
• Learn how to channel pets, nature, angels and your Self
• Learn to use your sensory awareness and feel energies
• Learn the difference between the human language and the universal language
• For beginners, and for intermediate channelers
This is one of my favorite workshops because its fun, it's interactive and you'll walk away with many valuable tools. Plus, I have the opportunity to share some of my personal insights and experiences that I don’t usually get a chance to talk about. The Channeling and Sensing Workshop is a practical, hands-on event for those who want to learn how to communicate with Spirit, angels, nature and even pets.
Can you learn to channel in just three days? Absolutely! We go through a step-by-step process to show you how to "sense" into energies. We help you overcome the desire to "hear" words from the entities, and instead use the universal language that goes far beyond human languages.
Then, we teach you how to translate the universal language into something your mind will understand... and other people can hear coming through your voice. In three days, you´ll get all of the basics and more, and then it´s up to you to practice-practice-practice.
By the end of the weekend, you'll be channeling. We've done this workshop all over the world and I'm always amazed at how Shaumbra learn to connect with and channel energies. You may never desire to become a professional channeler, but the tools you learn in this workshop will help you go beyond what you receive with your eyes and ears, so you'll be more aware of all energies around you.
Limited to 36 attendees.
Sign up soon to reserve your place.
Pre-requisite: All attendees must have taken Sexual Energies School (SES) at least 30 days prior to the event.
Due to the experiential nature of this workshop, we do not recommend this for persons currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant) medications.
$795 early bird before June 15, 2018
After June 16, the full price is $995
Please, contact Seissa Cuartas: seissa@
crimsoncircle.com to inquire on limited amount of Crimson Circle translator / shareholder / webhost points spaces available or if you would need a payment plan.
* Includes morning and afternoon snacks, coffee, water and beverages. You are welcome to bring your own lunch or have lunch at a local restaurant.
Included in Price
• Registration fee
• Coffee, snacks and refreshments
• Access to text transcript of Adamus channel (available a few weeks after the event)
* 25% cancellation fee through June 16, 2018
* 50% cancellation fee from June 17, 2018
* Non-refundable after June 30, 2018
Crimson Circle Connection Center
159 South McCaslin Blvd. Suite D
Louisville, CO 80027
There are many hotels available in the area, but be sure to make your reservations early because they tend to fill up in the summer. Click here for a list of local hotels, directions and other useful information:
Denver International Airport is 40 minutes from the Connection Center.
Maps and GPS: 159 South McCaslin Blvd. Suite D, Louisville, CO 80027
From HWY 36 (Denver-Boulder Turnpike):
Exit north onto McCaslin Boulevard
Left (west) on West Century Drive (.7 mile)
Right (north) on Century Circle and go past Walgreens
The Crimson Circle Center is on your left, next to Snap Fitness. There is plenty on parking in front or behind the Center.
Friday, July 27, 2018: 10 AM - 5 PM
Saturday, July 28, 2018: 10 AM - 5 PM
Sunday, July 29, 2018: 10 AM - 4 PM
All sessions conducted in English.
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please email Seissa Cuartas email@example.com
CCEC Event Disclaimers
* I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format
* I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and also that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
* I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review