- Full Product Details
The Channeling (and Sensing)
September 1 – 5, 2021
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
Have you ever wanted to learn how to?
• Channel pets, nature, angels and your Self
• Use your sensory awareness and feel energies
• Feel the difference between the human language and the universal language
This workshop is for you whether you have never channeled before or are already familiar with the process.
This is one of my favorite workshops because it's fun, it's interactive and you'll walk away with many valuable tools. Plus, I have the opportunity to share some of my personal insights and experiences that I don’t usually get a chance to talk about. The Channeling and Sensing Workshop is a practical, hands-on event for those who want to learn how to communicate with Spirit, angels, nature and even pets.
Can you learn to channel in just four days? Absolutely! We go through a step-by-step process to show you how to "sense" into energies. We help you overcome the desire to "hear" words from the entities, and instead use the universal language that goes far beyond human languages.
Then, we teach you how to translate the universal language into something your mind will understand... and other people can hear coming through your voice. In four days, you´ll get all of the basics and more, and then it´s up to you to practice-practice-practice.
By the end of the weekend, you'll be channeling. We've done this workshop all over the world and I'm always amazed at how Shaumbra learn to connect with and channel energies. You may never desire to become a professional channeler, but the tools you learn in this workshop will help you go beyond what you receive with your eyes and ears, so you'll be more aware of all energies around you.
CHANNELING WORKSHOPS SURVEY RESULTS:
Student feedback based on surveys of last events:
Life Changing 72%
Very significant 28%
Would you recommend to other Shaumbra 100%
We will meet in Rust, Austria!! This fine wine area close to water is ideal for relaxing into the workshop energies. With a small population and Unesco World Heritage nature around, in Rust you will be able to focus on just you. Rust is famous for the white storks as well as the beauty of many old town houses dating back from the 16th to the 19th century.
The venue hotel, Seehotel Rust, is situated at the waterside of Lake Neusiedl, Europe’s (second) largest steppe lake with 300 days of sunshine every year. The four-star hotel has a Wellness Oasis spa with an indoor pool for resting and rejuvenating. Watch their video HERE!
This gathering is strictly limited to 48 participants plus staff.
Completion of the Sexual Energies School is required. You will need to have taken the Sexual Energies School or attended a Crimson Circle SES Online class to be able to attend. If you have not done so at least 30 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel your registration and refund 75% of your registration fee.
We consider this an advanced Crimson Circle workshop, so it can be helpful to have a good understanding of the Adamus’ materials from the past few years. We recommend Ancestral Freedom, Wound of Adam, ProGnost and even the Master’s Life series. Participation in Keahak is also helpful. The Sexual Energies School is the only requirement to attend the Channeling (and Sensing) Workshop.
• Due to the experiential nature of this workshop, we do not recommend this for anyone currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant) medications.
• This workshop is for you. Please, consider leaving your family and friends behind during this special time. The environment is not suitable for small children and all event activities are for attendees only.
• We recommend single accommodation. This will allow for all the personal integration during the workshop. Having your own space can be a true treat!
• We recommend arriving at least one day before the event begins to get properly adjusted and settled in.
Early bird $1195 until May 30, 2021
$1500 after May 30, 2021Included in Price• Registration fee
• Welcome Dinner
• Coffee breaks
Cancellation Policy* 25% cancellation fee through May 31, 2021
* 50% cancellation fee from June 1, 2021
* Non-refundable after August 1, 2021.
Please, contact Seissa Cuartas at email@example.com to inquire on limited amount of Crimson Circle store credit and translator and Web Host spaces available.
All sessions will be conducted in English only.
DATES AND TIMES
Wednesday, September 1, 2021
Registration and Welcome Dinner
The Welcome Dinner is the beginning of the workshop. Please, make sure to arrange your arrival so that you can be there comfortably, preferably arriving one day in advance. If for some unforeseen reason, you cannot make it to this opening dinner, we kindly ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
If you prefer a vegetarian meal for dinner, please let us know sending an email to Seissa Cuartas at firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete your registration.
Thursday, September 2 through Sunday September 5, 2021
Sessions go from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM each day.
There will be plenty of time for you to explore the area and just relax.
LOCATION AND LODGING
Am Seekanal 2-4,
Due to hotel contracts and energy continuity, all attendees are required to reserve lodging at the Seehotel Rust.
Double room for single use: 106 €
Double room for double use: 96 € per person
Included in your room reservation:
Breakfast buffet, Service charge, and all taxes included. The Wellness Oasis at Seehotel Rust offers diverse facilities to unwind and to relax. As a guest at the hotel, you will have access to the light flooded wellness oasis with a panoramic view of the lake Neusiedl with Finnish sauna, infrared cabin, fog grotto, steam bath, experience showers, heated benches, rest room, indoor pool (15 x 7 meters, 28 degrees) and gym (3 exercise bike (ergo meter), 1 cross trainer and a full-body fitness station.
To make a reservation with the above group rates, please, contact directly the hotel at email@example.com and mention Crimson Circle event.
Even though September 2021 seems to be a long time away, make sure to register early and make your hotel reservations as soon as possible, as these events always sell out quickly. For more information contact Seissa Cuartas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AIRPORT & TRANSFERS
Rust is about a 45-50 minute drive from Vienna International Airport and about a 50-60 minute drive from downtown Vienna.
We recommend renting a car or car pooling with other attendees, if you are flying. You can arrange this in a private social media group you will be invited to once registered.
Click here for public transportation options from Vienna to Rust.
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please, contact Seissa Cuartas: email@example.com
CCEC Event Disclaimers
• I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format.
• I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
• I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review