- Full Product Details
At the Doorway of Enlightenment
February 18-22, 2019
Featuring live channels and personal interaction
with Adamus Saint-Germain
Geoffrey and Linda Hoppe
The Threshold is one of the premium Crimson Circle event based on what Adamus Saint-Germain calls The Threshold of Enlightenment. According to Adamus, our journey on the spiritual path has encompassed many lifetimes, but now we hesitate at the threshold of the realization of enlightenment.
In The Threshold, Adamus personally interacts with each and every attendee, posing the difficult questions and pushing the sensitive buttons. There is no processing or counseling, just addressing the issue of embodied enlightenment – and what’s keeping you from it – with each individual. According to an attendee, Threshold was “the best 5 days in time and money spent in any lifetime on enlightenment.”
We consider this an advanced Crimson Circle workshop, so it’s important to have a good understanding of the Adamus’ materials from the past few years, including Ancestral Freedom, Wound of Adam, ProGnost and even the Master’s Life series. Participation in Keahak is also helpful. These are not required, but highly recommended.
The energy for the new Threshold has been carefully prepared by Adamus and the Crimson Circle staff. We’ve limited the number of attendees to just 25 Shaumbra to assure the highest level of clarity and integration. The event will be held at the Villa Ahmyo.Villa Ahmyo is the culmination of a long-held dream to create a safe space for Shaumbra to experience the Ahmyo Life. Sessions will be held outdoors on the terrace, near the swimming pool, with a beautiful view of the ocean. The villa is surrounded by lush tropical foliage, and magical energies that only the Big Island of Hawaii offers.
Please register early because this event will sell out quickly. Don´t delay in making your travel and lodging arrangements right away because this time of the year is a high travel season. For more information contact Seissa Cuartas at [email protected].
Sexual Energies School is required. You will need to have completed the Sexual Energies School from a certified Crimson Circle teacher or taken the Crimson Circle SES Online class to be able to attend. If you have not done so at least 30 days before the event, we reserve the right to cancel your registration and refund 75% of your registration fee.
$2,500 is the early-bird price through December 15, 2018
The regular registration price goes up to $3,000 on December 16, 2018.
Payment plan available in four installments of $625. Payments within the payment plan are non-refundable and not automatic. Initial deposit of $625 or full fee required to hold a space.
Complete information on due dates will be available for approved applicants.
Limited amount of Shareholder, Translation and Webhost credit spaces are available. Please, inquire with Seissa Cuartas at [email protected]
Included in Price
• Registration fee
• Access to private Ning social media site for Threshold attendees
• 90-day access to e-Reader text transcript (available a few weeks after the event)
• Aloha Welcome Dinner
• Coffee/tea breaks daily during the workshop
* 25% cancellation fee through September 15, 2018
* 50% cancellation fee from September 16 through November 15, 2018
* 75% cancellation fee from November 16 through December 15, 2018
* Non-refundable after December 15, 2018
- This workshop is not recommended for anyone currently taking SSRI (anti-depressant medications)
- The Threshold is for you. Please, consider leaving your family and friends behind during this special time. The environment is not suitable for small children and all event activities are for attendees only.
- We recommend single accommodation. This will allow for all the personal integration during the workshop. Having your own space can be a gift you give yourself!
- We recommend arriving at least one day before the event begins to get properly adjusted.
This event is limited to 25 attendees.
The energy for the new Villa Ahmyo has been carefully prepared by Adamus and the Crimson Circle staff.
The house was designed and built by an architect in 1978 in a Tuscany style that harmonizes with the surrounded nature. It offers plenty of common area for the workshop, whether indoors with a spacious living room and a large kitchen, or outdoors, on the poolside terrace with the stunning view of the gardens and the ocean.
And within easy access to anywhere in the area from Kailua-Kona to Captain Cook.
Your final destination is the Kona, Hawaii airport on the Big Island. Please make sure NOT to fly into the Hilo airport because it will take 2.5 hours to drive to Kona.
Please make your hotel or alternative lodging reservations as soon as you register for this event since Hawaii is a very popular winter destination. Please note that the private villa is for the workshop only, and not for lodging. You will need to make lodging reservations at a local hotel, B & B, or vacation rental.
You will need to make your own arrangements for transportation while you are in Hawaii. It is a good idea to travel together with other attendees or share rides and lodging. If you are interested in sharing, please make sure to join our private Facebook group to which you will be invited.
Rental cars: Most major car rental companies are represented at the Kona, Hawaii airport. We recommend having a rental car for site-seeing and getting to the villa where the Ahmyo Retreat will be held.
Airport shuttle and taxis: Airport shuttles are available from the Kona airport to anywhere on the island.
Monday, February 18, 2019
– Arrival & Aloha Dinner
* The Aloha Dinner at the private villa is the beginning of the workshop. We will meet at approximately 5:00 PM. Please, make sure to arrange your arrival so that you can be there comfortably, preferably arriving one day in advance. If for some unforeseen reason you cannot make it to this opening dinner, we kindly ask you to let us know as soon as possible.
* We also ask you to let us know, as soon as you can, if you prefer a vegetarian meal option at the included dinner at [email protected]
Tuesday, February 19 through Friday, February 22
Sessions go from 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM each day.
There will be plenty of time for you to explore the area and just relax.
All sessions conducted in English.
If you have any questions about your attendance or registration, please, contact Seissa Cuartas: [email protected]
CCEC Event Disclaimers
- I understand and agree that the Crimson Circle Energy Company, Inc. (CCEC) owns all rights to the materials presented at this event, and I agree to not record any channel session in either audio or video format.
- I understand that this event may be energetically and emotionally impactful to myself and other attendees, and also that there are no representations or guarantee of results.
- I hereby release from liability, indemnify and hold harmless the CCEC and any of its employees, contractors, or any other entity representing or related to the Crimson Circle. This release is for any and all liability for personal injuries, death, emotional disturbances, property losses or damage occasioned by, or in connection with any activity or accommodations for this Crimson Circle event.
- Ratings & Reviews
Write Your Own Review